About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Maggianos Little Italy

Maggianos is a nice Italian restaurant for any one to enjoy an individual or family style meal. They are also happy to cater and host your next banquet style meal. The prices are well worth the quality and quantity of food. The atmosphere is an intimate family style. I loved the service especially the manager going to every table to see if the meal was enjoyed.

Steamed Mussels Tuscan Style
Chicken Francese, Broccoli , potatoes
Egg Plant Parmesan.
Maggianos Salad
Everything was cooked to perfection. I especially like the specialty pasta because you order a dish $12.95 and they prepare another one for you to take. The next time you're in Cherry Hill, it's a must visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment