About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Healthier Lifestyle Journey


I'm back at it for the long haul I will be dedicated, committed, and determined to reach my goals NATURALLY.  The struggle is real and I'm still in the exploring and experimenting stage. My healthier eating is influenced by JJ Smith Smoothies, Paleo, Paleo Smoothies, and Keto.  I'm transitioning into organic and grass- fed eating.  I'm happy that I've joined a gym and am approchin my third month.  I've grown to love exercising; walking jogging weights, Aqua, and floor activity.  I'm ready for a new healthier and leaner me. I'm embracing the prep time as well as the economical expense it will take to reach my goal.  One day at a time is my approach and when I fall off tomorrow is yet another day to get it right.  I will be as candid through this journey as I can.  I'm looking forward to a great journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment