About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Monday, July 14, 2014

My Walk Across 9th Street Bridge

I love that it's not just a straight walk. A couple of short inclines and two high inclines. There is also a jug handle to break up the walk. The scenery is great over the ocean I love water! There are no benches on either side Somers Point or Ocean City. This 5.5 miles bridge walk took place in Southern New Jersey at the shore. I conquered a fear because I'm afraid of heights, but it wasn't as high as I thought.





No comments:

Post a Comment