About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dre's Ice Cream

When I first heard of this Man's Ice Cream I just knew I had to make a visit to Philly to try this pint size favorite.  What sold me He's African American (no shade, just proud), he's a part of the high school I graduated from, and this I cream tast like it's straight out of my kitchen.  It brings back a childhood memory.  I love everything about it texture, creaminess, amount of sweet, and like there's real pie crust in the sweet potato ice cream.  Mr Andre has really nailed this one on so many levels. I'm only sorry that I just learned about this.  Thank you Brown's Shoprite for the excellent advertisement spot and showcase.  I'm extremely proud, it was worth me ignoring my lactose intolerance issues.  #blacklivesmatter #supportyourlocals








No comments:

Post a Comment