About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Transparent Moment

Well a part of my journey will be transparency.  A lot will be embarrassing but since I let my self get here I might as well show it.  This will keep me aware of the total disgrace that I have with my weight.  I love me but I can see me feeling and looking a lot better at least 50 pounds lighter.  Skinny will never be my goal I just want a snatched back waist if you will.  Hopefully I won't offend anyone with my transparency my immediate goal is to motivate my self and others.  I figured since I've seen pictures such as these and more graphic, and they have inspired me, then maybe just maybe I can inspire others.  Here we go!! I realize I'm opening doors for judgement. Sigh ok...

This middle roll had to go and about a cup size off the boobs.  


Thighs are shrinking 

Calves are tight

     No water retention in feet
My healthier lifestyle journey is an open book.









No comments:

Post a Comment