About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Beauty of Color


As I was driving down the long street of 11th Ave I couldn't help but notice the beautiful colors of the changing leaves brown, yellow, orange, red, and even green.  My thoughts were although there are many clusters of leaves that appear to be the same in color; they must be unique in some way.   However, when placed all together they display a wonderful portrait of artwork.   That took me to my next thought  humanity is full of different shade and colors and even those that appear to be the same are unique in their own way.  When humanity is brought together in unity what a beautiful portrait of art work they too display, and original design by the Master Artisan.  We are fearfully and wonderfully made this my heart knows quite well.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I totally agree. Its also a way to realize that it is the small things that truly matter. The individual components of a system working naturally and seemlessly to produce such a good result. It demonstrates a natural order to things. Like it was all part of His Plan. Like your example with the leaves. Each leaf individually contributes to the scene. Each leaf serves its purpose to its tree. Each tree to its land. Each cloud to its sky. Even each photographer to their camera capturing the different instances of this concept. There is a reason for everything. A Time and a Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said and to everything there is a season is one of my favorite scriptures.

    ReplyDelete