About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rama Thai




Rama Thai
This is a beautiful cozy warm restaurant that features Authentic Thailand Cuisine.  The staff members are very welcoming and very pleasant as they provide excellent service.  The soft music provides a sense of tranquility for one to mentally escape to Thailand.
Appetizer
Rama Wrap - ground chicken in special sauce served with lettuce
Entrée
Gang Phed -  shrimp sautéed with red curry, coconut milk, green beans, bamboo shoots, basil, bell peppers and kaffer-lime leaves.

The meal was scrumptious and the aroma provided the senses with a smell of something to desire.  The colors in the meal were vibrant and appealing to the eye, and the flavors complimented each other.  A hint of spicy was just enough to give everything a pleasant kick.  This is my second visit to the Rama Thai and I will visit again.  The prices are reasonable and the portions are satisfying.  To top everything off the say thank you with their hands together and a bowed head. Rama Thai is located in English Creek Shopping Mall in Egg Harbor, NJ.

2 comments:

  1. Me too Mary I could go again and again I'm upset that I didn't order their coffee cheesecake. I'm still thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete