About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Friday, August 19, 2011

701 Mosaic


Mosaic Sampler





My first visit to 701 Mosaic was everything that I'd hoped for, a close friend told about the restaurant. We were greeted instantly with a smile by owner/manager Pam. Our server for lunch was Kate who was equally pleasant and knowledgeable of items on the menu. The atmosphere was very warm, calming, and clean. We ordered the sampler which included 2 patties of choice, jerk wings, calamari, assorted chips plantain, Dasheen (my favorite), and another I can't remember, also a delicious salad soaked in a vinegarette DELICIOUS. We were given samples of two non alcoholic drinks ginger tea and sorrel both AWESOME. The shrimp skewers were cooked to perfection and the rice and beans were good. What I like most was the fact that everything was edible, which is always a plus for me. I look forward to my next visit to 701 Mosaic for dinner. If you're looking for a taste of elegance while in Ocean City NJ this is your place. As we were eating they were preparing for dinner and the smell was enough to make me want to hang around for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment