About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Scales Atlantic City

Appetizer: Trio Deviled Eggs Shrimp, Crab, Old Bay
Entree: Pan Seared Scallops, Caribbean Rice, and mixed vegetables

                            


              
View outside of the restaurant

Scales is a nice restaurant located on Gardens Basins in Atlantic City New Jersey.  The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable.  I especially enjoyed the view from outside of the boasts passing by.  They used very good quality ingredients and the servers are very friendly.  The prices are reasonable and they are kid friendly.  I really enjoyed my experience at Scales and look forward to my next visit.  It would also be a great place to visit during the winter the inside is nice as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment