About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crazy Susan's Cookies Ocean City NJ

I was compelled to visit this cookie shop after viewing Susan and her family on TLC Network.  I simple fell in love with their CRAZY personalities and was so proud of her niece Stephanie when she was able to bake the mayor's cookie.  Susan's cookies are simply delicious and I can't wait to visit again to taste more of her outrageous concoctions.  The next time you're in Ocean City NJ you must visit Crazy Susan's Cookies.  They are very friendly people and the cookies are great!!!

                       



                                                                                                         

 Cookies - Top left Turtle Cookie
                 Top right Mayor Cookies (consist of the mayors favorite chocolates DELICIOUS)
                 Bottom left White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie
                 Bottom right White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie

If you love cookies you must visit Crazy Susan's




No comments:

Post a Comment