About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bonefish Grill Egg Harbor,NJ

Bonefish Grill Egg Harbor NJ

Appetizer: Bang Bang Shrimp

Entree: Ahi Tuna, Jasmine Rice, Vegetable Medley

I tried the tuna for the first time and I had it cooked well done.  I think if I would have had it the way it's suppose to be prepared it would have been better, however I'm not ready to experiment with uncooked fish.  Tonight the service was great and my food presentation was beautiful.  I will be visiting Bonefish Grill again soon especially on a Wednesday they have a speciall on their famous bang bang shrimp.



   


2 comments:

  1. Trina,
    I am a big fan of all kinds of fish, but I've been to Bonefish twice and have had two less than memorable meals. I found the dishes to be 'average' and overpriced. One of the fish dishes (can't remember what it was) was overpowered by breading and sauces. Maybe I went on the wrong day?

    I don't know if we have a truly good fish/seafood restaurant in our area. Do we? I know the Crab Trap is pretty good for traditional fish and seafood, but its always so crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mary Bonefish has become just o.k. love the bang bang shrimp though. Your right no good seafood restaurant I'm still searching.

    ReplyDelete