About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ventura Offshore Cafe Northfield, NJ

Ventura Offshore Cafe Northfield NJ

Salad: House Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Entree: Pasta Daniella, jumbo shrimp, spinach, cappellini pasta, red roasted pepper in a garlic rosa sauce

The atmosphere of Ventura's was wonderful and inviting the service was quick , delicious and everything was pipping hot.  I enjoyed the complimentary italian bread that was given with a hint of italian sauce.  My only complaint would be they took me as far to the back of the restaurant as they could.  Although they weren't that busy I don't think no point was intended.  I would be happy to visit Ventura's again and perhaps order their famous mussels they looked delicious and they give a lot.  The prices are very affordable and they give large portions.  




  

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Ventura's Offshore! Nice review and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I heard that on Sunday buy one get one half off appetizers

    ReplyDelete