About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Steve & Cookies Restaurant

 Steve & Cookie's Margate, New Jersey

I found this to be a lovely restaurant located in the city of Margate. The atmosphere was warm and cozy I was especially intrigued by the fireplace and piano room.  I also had the pleasure of meeting Cookie the owner of the restaurant who came out to see how was my bouillabaisse.  A nice added touch!  I really look forward to my next visit because I really enjoyed my meal  and actually ate the whole thing.  I included a picture of the cleaned plate because I rarely eat everything.  I appreciate the time spent on the plating.
  
 Entree: Bouillabaisse like a seafood stew Delicious 



 
           






  
           

No comments:

Post a Comment