About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Koreana Food Philadelphia, Pa



                                                            



Koreana Food Philadelphia Pa

Koreana food is a little hole in the wall with phenomenal food located on 38th Walnut St. Philadelphia.  The menu was reader friendly for non Koreans and the owner was there ready to help for those like me who needed further assistance.  The experience was GREAT and the flavors left a lasting impression.  I apologize for not being to explain all the contents of each dish because this experience is very new to me.  I told the owner and his wife how pleased I was with everything and assured them that I would return.  I also informed them that I have a food blog and would be sharing this experience they both chuckled.  They are extremely friendly people and the food was simply outstanding I couldn’t help but notice the very diverse crowd that was dining in.
Appetizer: Spicy Vermicelli Fish Ramen
Beverage: Aloe Water
 Entrée (Jasmine) Koreana Do Sirak (Bento) Box Beef Bulgogi this was like a sampler and looked and smelled delicious
Entrée (Trina) Dol Sot Jeyoo Chicken this was a sizzling bowl filled with rice vegetables, chicken and a fried egg on top
I can’t wait to visit Koreana Food again the atmosphere was great and the people were very friendly.  The service was tremendously quick and everything was hot in fact my leftovers was still warm when I got to New Jersey.  The prices are very affordable and the food portions are large.


No comments:

Post a Comment