About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PF Chang Atlantic City, NJ

PF Chang The Quarters (Tropicana) of Atlantic City NJ

The meal was simply delicious and it was the courtesy of a very nice person who supports my love of food.  

Appetizer: Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Entrée: Kung Pao Shrimp and Scallops nice spice peanuts, scallions and peppers
             Lo Mein vegetable and shrimp
Beverage: H2O
The décor of PF Chang is dark but elegant and the atmosphere was very relaxing.  My food was served in a timely manner and looked quite appealing upon its arrival.  The waitress was extremely pleasant and very accommodating.  If I had to find one complaint, it would be going up the stairs that I think adds a nice touch to the restaurant, after finishing one of PF Chang’s delicious meals.  I look forward to my next visit I really enjoyed it even though I’m not a big fan of chain restaurants.



       




3 comments:

  1. It would be nice to have a description of the meal along with your service rating and resturant description; thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right it was my intention when I first posted, but I guess it slipped my mind so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to see if i could post....

    ReplyDelete