About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jo Jo's Italian Grill Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Jo Jo's Italian Grill


Another great dish,  but not on the menu Mussels with shrimp, and scallops in a tomato and white wine sauce yummy




As recommended by my dear sista friend, and twin I went to Jo Jo's dined in alone and experience a very delightful meal.  Puttanesca  a wonderful experienced for the palette.
Appetizer:  Egg Plant Bruschetta (complimentary) and salad

Entree: Puttanesca Fettucini, tomatoes, kalamata olives. garlic, onions, and capers in a light sauce ( Jas will give me the technical term)

I always enjoy Jo Jo's the few times that I have dined in the service was good, but the majority of times that I visit, I do take out.  The service is usually good either way. I'm so grateful for the recommendation from my twin.  She is one of the few people that could probably order food for me.  The next time you want a bite to eat stop by Jo Jo's EHT.  Always looking for recommendations!!!!!

                            


                          



2 comments: