About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Being Candid During this Journey

I am slowly transforming into a healthier more lean lifestyle.  During this Journey I will be a little more transparent during my process.  I still have many struggles such as portion sizes and after 8:00 p.m. Eating.  I'm not giving up and by sharing this on my blog it will give a sense of accountability.  I do realize that you only get out what you put in.  My process is all natural no surgery or weight loss supplements.  I don't judge anyone who has taken these steps it just wasn't an option for me. My struggle is real and my journey is long.  However, I well preserver because I am fear fully and wonderfully made.  One of these days I'll show the numbers on the scale but I'm really uncomfortable with the scale it isn't my friend.  I rely more on inches and the way I look and feel. 6/7/15



Paleo Waffle



No comments:

Post a Comment