About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Down 2 More


This will be a slow but steady journey.  My nights are still my worst part, for many years I've been a night eater.  What I do realize is that I don't sleep as well as I use to think when I eat late.  Last night I tried a couple of Gluten Free Cookies and I also had watermelon.  I do realize that Gluten Free doesn't mean fat free or sugar free.  Today's post will include some of the foods I've eaten.  One day at a time and every little step.  Most important is I'm down 2 more pounds.  I'm excited. 






No comments:

Post a Comment