About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hydration is Key Prep and Bottoms up


There's no need to fill your body with sugary drinks that provides no health benefits to your body.  Our bodies are made up of a good percentage of water, therefore it's imperative to replenish it throughout the day.  It's been 3 years since I've been making flavored waters with fruit.  Wow I started in 2012! That makes me smile.


Striving to eat right, drink right, and live right, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.


No comments:

Post a Comment