About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Exercising at Home is Cheaper

I love the gym and I go on a regular, but the most inexpensive thing is to do it at home.  You already have everything you need at home for a productive workout so LETS GO, NO EXCUSES!!!
                    80 sec Planks

       300 Jumps on the trampoline 

             60 Crunches 

        60 Gluteus Tightening
      60 leg lifts



No comments:

Post a Comment