About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sweet E's Cakes Pleasantville NJ

Yes, it's open and I finally made it there.  When I say I watched and waited for this little mysterious shop to open.. I went in and it's the cutest little bakery.  Prior to me going to church today I said I'm going to stop in for a cupcake, because I love cupcakes.  Well, today Sweet E's Cakes didn't have cupcakes because she said she's waiting for her ordered cupcakes stand.  However, she said I have sliced cakes a variety of flavored, which are sold in Cedar Market around the area and pies.  Talk about entrepreneurship it made me smile, as I congratulated her.  I think my excitement increased hers as she offered me a tour of the shop.  I was honored and just fell in love with the whole shop.  It's too cute and on FLEEK.  Any I didn't leave disappointed I purchased 3 slices of cake; lemon, strawberry, and pumpkin.  Sweet E said she makes cakes to order as well flavored coffees are forthcoming and other things.  I asked her to take a picture reluctantly she agreed stating she don't like taking pictures.  My thoughts are the way she's working her craft she better get use to it.  Sweet E's Cakes will be on Billboards very soon.  I will continue to look for and promote small businesses and especially black-owned, and Yes, I am my sisters keeper.  It was such an honor to meet her today.  Please visit this very nice bakery and share the info with your friends.  It's up to us to promote us. The locals


Ms. Elisa and Me I'm not that tall I was on a step.


Sweet Potato, Lemon and Strawberry 





No comments:

Post a Comment