About Me

My photo
Creativity would best define me whether it be in the form of food, hair, writing, or self development. Although each of these is quite different they are all interconnected. I use them all as a way of escape, self awareness, and empowerment. I feel as though if I can make a difference in at least one person’s life I’m happy. These three things afford me the opportunity to make a difference.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Birthday Cupcake Wasted

Jamie Lloyd aka Little Miz Cupcake, during my search for cake for my birthday I was at a lost for someone to meet my specific need.  Then on July 25 at about 11:00 p.m. I ran across the photography by John Artis of this spunky unique gem.  The cupcakes looked divine and they defined everything that I was looking for it was as it they were tailor made with me in mind.  My heart raced as my excitement and anticipation increased.  I jotted down the information of Little Miz Cupcake in hopes that she would be open on a Sunday and prepared to do business.  To God be the Glory I called her at 9:00 a.m. and she answered.  She was as sweet on the phone and in person and her cupcakes were to the eye.  She said that she was setting up for a pop up store today and I could order and pay prior to her setting up because she knew she would run out.  Well our transaction was successful the business entrepreneur that she is she was prepared to receive my money electronically and prepared to deliver my cupcakes.  She had many to choose from but I elected 
Banana Split
Strawberry Lemon
Banana Pudding
Strawberry shortcake
Cookies n Cream
Red Velvet Cheesecake 
Peach Cobbler
As my Birthday choice.  I'm so pleased with her business from start to finish and look forward to networking with her in the near future.  I'm so excited about this connection.  Black Girls Rock, Pretty Girls Rock!!!

** please note this is the look of the cupcakes as I traveled with them for an hour.  Her work is phenomenal very neat.


Little Miz Cupcake ( photo by John Atris)

     A Special Request 





            Miz Little Cupcake and Me





No comments:

Post a Comment